PITAS Product Information
Pitas Film Throat Lozenges
Is a circular shaped, ADHESIVE FILM lozenges, from JAPAN, that can be used discreetly in important business scenes without being noticed by the other party. PITAS film throat lozenges is individually wrapped and measures only 0.3mm thin and 1.5cm in diameter, making it super handy and convenient to bring around (example in bags, wallets, namecard holders etc.).
BENEFITS OF PITAS – 2-in-1 RELIEF
TO SOOTHE IRRITATING SORE THROAT
TO RELIEVE EMBRASSING BAD BREATH
Note: Individual response may vary. Please consult a healthcare professional should symptoms persist.
NON-DROWSY ACTIVE INGREDIENT:
|Active Ingredient||Content per 1 strip|
|Cetylpyridinium Chloride Hydrate||1.38mg|
BE ALERT WHEN IT MATTERS!
A film shape lozenges that adheres to the roof of your mouth and can be used in important business meetings and social interactions without being noticed by the other party.
PRESENT YOUR CONFIDENT AND PROFESSIONAL SELF!
A film lozenges that is individually wrapped and is ONLY 0.3mm thin and 1.5cm in diameter, is so small that it fits into your wallet.
BE STYLISH! NO MORE BULKY LOZENGES!
USE PITAS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE*:
PITAS conveniently adheres to the roof of your mouth and does not interfere with normal daily activities such as speaking, singing, exercising or even lying down. It is not bulky and you can use it anytime of the day even when lying down in bed.
BE YOUR BEST SELF, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!
*Note: Please follow recommended prescribed usage and dosage.
HOW TO TAKE PITAS
AS EASY AS 1-2-3!
Simply adhere PITAS to the roof of your mouth without chewing or swallowing. PITAS then slowly dissolves.
|Age||Dose||Frequency of daily dosing|
|Adults (15 years or over)||1 strip||4 to 6 times|
|Children under 15 years of age||Please consult a healthcare professional for further advice.|
- Strictly adhere to the recommended prescribed usage and dosage.
- Do not chew or swallow.
- Individual response may vary. Please consult a healthcare professional should symptoms persist.
When to use pitas
Sore throat may affect potential interactions and business negotiations
Interact socially and professionally with style and confidence
Difficult to serve customers due to hoarse voice and bad breath
Interact professionally when providing customer service
Sore throat may affect presentation performance
Make a presentation confidently
Precautions for storage and handling:
- Store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not replace with another container (causes misuse/changes in quality)
- Use immediately after opening the aluminum bag.
- Do not use products that have passed the expiration date.
Precautions for use:
The following person/s should consult with a healthcare professional before use.
- Person/s with existing medical conditions
- Pregnant women or those who are thought to be pregnant as well as women who are breastfeeding.
- Person/s who have a history of allergy or is allergic to any of the ingredients in Pitas film throat lozenges.
In the following cases, please discontinue use immediately and consult a healthcare professional.
- If symptoms such as skin rash/redness and itch appear after use.
- When symptoms persist and do not improve even after using Pitas film throat lozenges for 1 week
Please visit FAQ page for more information.
Note: Individual response may vary.